Saturday, December 3, 2011

Printable Christmas Party: Colorful Penguin Party


Printable and EDITABLE PDF Files-You Type Your Own Text for a Personalized Party

I was actually inspired by a gift bag for this party =-) Sometimes when I'm out and about shopping, something random will catch my eye and I start dreaming up party themes. Needless to say, my husband hates shopping with me! Anytime I get that glazed look in my eye he knows I've gone to that special little happy place. The result of one such shopping excursion is this fun and colorful penguin party. This theme can be used for Christmas parties and winter birthdays even after the holidays have ended. I haven't had a chance to photograph it yet but I'm hoping to get to that soon. I'm also planning to add a version without any pink that may be better liked by boys. Check back here or directly in my etsy shop soon =-)


No comments:

Post a Comment